Welcome To My World

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've figured it out. I need to be highly strung, only then can I sit for my exams. Give me ample time to study, and I will sit in my room, space out & be with the fairies. With my book on my lap, I will construct scenarios in my head and live in an alternate universe (at least for a while). Point is, I need to give myself only a short window of time to study, and only then can I do it, with adrenaline pumping in my blood (or in my veins? I suck in biology). Anything longer than that short window of time, I'm just spacey (with capital S). With that short window, my mind works faster, my memory works better.

I always have this issue. That's why I'm always running late, always missing my trains & buses, always having to be in two places at one time. I blame being a Taurus-Gemini Cusp (I tend to believe in astrological signs. Well, not to the level of being Khurafat, but still) as the reason I always need to be highly strung, always on edge, restless, nervous energy abound. That's why I talk fast, and my mind move from one thing to another rather quickly. It's tiring trying to keep up with myself at times! That's the Gemini side of me, but the Taurus side of me needs stability, so I'm rather conflicted most of the time. That's the thing about being born on the Cusp, we are often conflicted babies.

See how I've moved form initially talking about exams, to talking about my affliction, to then talk about astrology?

Welcome To My World.

0 comments: