10 Reasons To Be Happy About

Monday, July 19, 2010

1. I just bought a Fendi purse! :))
2. I have almost two months of free time to enjoy Oxford and the U.K uninterrupted
3. I have a wardrobe almost bursting with gorgeous clothes that I love, which is every girl's dream come true
4. I have never felt closer to my family than now
5. In this 10 months, I have made many good and close friends who I KNOW will be life-long friends even after I leave this place
6. In these few weeks, I've gotten to know many people more, and are really liking their company
7. When I found out recently about a certain jealous person spreading untrue rumour about me, it didn't take much for me to fight the urge to retaliate, and it made me realised I've really grown up
8. Because I think I'm truly over a certain somebody, and it gives me great peace, finally
9. I have learned to enjoy and love my own company
10. Because I always feel that He is with me every step of the way

I am truly blessed. And anytime I feel my spirit is a bit low, I just need to remember these 10 Reasons To Be Happy About

0 comments: