BEING FOOLISH

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sometimes you can't help feeling or thinking (it just crosses your mind without your control!) that some people are just being foolish. I am afraid when such thoughts cross my mind, because I'm afraid that I too am doing foolish things without me realising it, or WILL be doing foolish things in the future...But then upon reflection I come to this point - aren't we all human and thus susceptible to the human condition. And sometimes, we can actually learn something from being foolish, because there's always a lesson that will come up at the other end. And as to a foolish heart, well..matters of the heart are never logical anyway. So go on, be foolish. Here's to BEING FOOLISH!

2 comments:

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

I have been very foolish this week babe, but hey I've learned from that.

You've warned me before against it before but as usual the heart takes control and continued being foolish.

It has stopped..

ARADIA said...

I hear you babe, I hear you..Takpe, nice and slow. Learning takes time. So take baby steps okay...