'Something'

Sunday, July 11, 2010

After so long being in my own company and cooped up in my room studying for exams (which is pure torture for a Gemini. The 'being in my own company' part, not the exams part. Well, that too), it feels GREAT to be hanging out and doing fun stuff with people whose company I've missed for a while. I've been at it non-stop for almost 3 days, not a minute to take a breather. I'm a natural "social butterfly" (unless when the mood does not strike me, which DOES happen, tho very seldom) so I'm in my element when I'm with people. On my own I get a bit melancholic (but I love that part of myself too). However, tho I've been laughing (A LOT) and enjoying the talk and the time spent with friends these past 3 days, 'something' feels amiss, like there's 'something' bugging me at the back of my mind. I feel like there's a piece of my thoughts that is not with me, like my thoughts are not complete. I'm a bit distracted by 'something'.

I wonder what the 'something' is. It feels frustrating to not be in full and complete control of your own thoughts, I hate it when it wonders. I want my peace of mind back!

Helloooooo, GO AWAY 'something'!

0 comments: