RESUMED *Incoherent thoughts*

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aku mmg bukan blogger...aku buat blog ni dulu pun bcz time tu aku baru nak dtg Oxford. And time tu aku tgh sedih. Tersangat sgt lah sedih. Life aku mmg sedih masa tu bcz of 'that' thing. Well...sekarang pun ada part dalam hati aku yg still sedih bcz of 'that' thing, but overall i'm okay, living life one day at a time, breathing in and breathing out.

Well coming back to my point (I don't even know what point(s) I'm trying to make, bcz I don't have an outline of submission in my head rite now! haha), aku buat blog ni bcz aku pikir once aku ada kat Oxford, I want to write down all my thoughts from my new experience. Tapi biaselah aku, Aliza being Aliza, I never got around to doing it. Too busy doing other stuff, settling in, taking in new things, doing this, doing that, sedar2 aku dah halfway tru my Oxford journey. Haha. End of July/early August I'll be leaving UK and will resume my life back in Malaysia.

Itu yg susah. 'Resume' my life back? Mcmane nak 'resume' ni, bcz when I left Malaysia dulu i pretty much thought that my life was over (yes, bcz of 'that'), and going to Oxford was like running away. That was what I had in mind. But after almost 5 months I realised that no matter where in the world u are, no matter how much your surrounding changes, you carry who you are with you. You carry ur heart, you carry ur hurt, u carry ur memories, you carry ur thoughts, you carry ur worries, and you carry ur insecurities! Pendek kata, you can't run away from yourself!

Oklah, I digress (hence the title - incoherent thoughts!). Aku berazam nak update blog ni on a regular basis now, although aku tau not being a blogger (like I said in the beginning of this incoherent entry), takde org pun nak baca blog aku...tapi aku tak peduli, bcz I really really need an outlet to get out of my own head sometimes, bcz I realised that I spent too much time being in my own head!! Kadang2 aku rasa aku boleh jadik gila, I'm confusing myself with my own complicated thoughts!!

So Walking Contradiction, thy shall now be Resumed (that darn word again!)...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aliza, aku baca je blog kau.. tp xde entry baru so tak baca la.. hehe.. anyway, life starts at 30.. jgn miserable ok? hehehe

Athena said...

yep, agree with atie totally!!!! life start at 30 ;p

idya said...

aku juge bace blog kau.. hehe

Sasha Lyna said...

aku pon bace blog kau! n aku rindu kau!n seriously masa berlalu terlalu pantas!!kjap je ko da 1/2 way thru kan..WOW!

nenek, ayu da kawin!!waaaah, everyday before the day, we were both like, serious la..seriousla..even the day pon, MCM tak real lagi...but now da berhoneymoon, kire da SERIOUSLA..hehehe

lots to talk about!aku akan miskol kau one of these days ok.PROMISE!

ARADIA said...

Korang, kenape tibe2 life begins at 30 ni?? Ada anything from my entry ke yg menyebabkan korang terpikir kita ni dah tua?? waaaaaaaa!

Sha, itula pasal! and yes, i saw ayu's wdg pics, aku ada gak comment ckp congrats. Saw Shuey's risik pics too. Wah, semua org dah and nak kawin, including YOU!! aku?????

Btw tengs guys 4 telling me u read my pathetic blog. For a non-constant blogger, aku terharu!

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Hi Aliza. So glad that you are resuming back to blogging. Been missing you too.

Ala, relax la Aliza. Let's not worry too much about marriage and just enjoy life. Kalau semua nk kawin, aku nak hangout gn sape lagi..waa waa

Anonymous said...

Sbb 30 n money wise sudah stabil.. makanya life starts at 30 la!!

ARADIA said...

Atie, I like!!!

Yes Hida, jadi kau kene janji bila aku balik nanti kita kene selalu selalu hang-out and temankan each other. Nak book katil sebelah-sebelah kat rumah orang2 tua sekali tak?? sesape nak join?? heh.

Anonymous said...

aliza, bukan katil sebelah2.. banglo sebelah2 laa babe.. cam old folk's home dalam cite in her shoes tuh.. hehe! aku pun ada satu banglo..jiran sebelah kanan ayu..kiri, depan belakang masih kosong.. heheeh

ARADIA said...

ok, aku book banglo sebelah kiri! pastu weekend je kita buat pool party and jemput gigolo2 terkemuka KL ok! kata duit berkepuk by then! haha.

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Aku book banglo depan, keja kita traveling, buat bbq and buat party je..mungkin kena buat kelas tazkirah jugak kot sbb dh tua, haha

Aku no hal hangout, bisa saja ;)