Because it's written

Monday, February 22, 2010

Something that happened yesterday, made me feel better than how I've been feeling for quite sometime, and it made me hopeful again about my life and my future. And more importantly, it seems to restore again my faith in God that seems to be wavering for sometime.

Then I got a surprising news today. A good friend of mine here in Oxford just broke the news that she just got engaged over the weekend. She has been keeping this a secret from us all along! She first met the guy in November 2009 at a colloquium here . They then met up a couple of times for coffee. Shortly after, the guy's parents approached her parents. They got engaged over the weekend (Feb 2010) and their wedding is set for October 2010. She told me that it was all so unexpected, everything happens so quickly, but in her heart it all just feels right. She said to me that she believes that it is "naseeb" (i.e. jodoh. [She's a British Pakistani] ).

These two things has made me realised that everything that happens happened because it is meant to happen. (Wah, ayat ni bagus jugak utk digunakan mengajar grammar ni!). I can now start believing in Fate again... Because it's written.

3 comments:

amicus curiae said...

i always say" when the time is right"

but actually only God knows when :)

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Glad to hear that ;)

日月神教-任我行 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.