All the World's an Oyster

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sometimes when your spirit is a bit down, u need something to cheer yourself back up. So I'm going to turn to something that never fails to cheer me up, Traveling!

(A) Countries I've been to (in chronological order of visits)

1. Thailand
2. Singapore
3. Japan
4. Australia
5. Netherlands
6. United States
7. Italy (Milan, Venice, Lake Como)
8. U.K (England)
9. Ireland
10. Greece

(B) Countries I'm going to (in the plan, in the very2 near future, insyaAllah. Amin3x!)

11. Scotland
12. Turkey
13. France
14. Spain (Barcelona, Granada)
15. Italy (Rome)
16. Nepal (budget permitting)
17. India (budget permitting)

(C) Countries I would love to visit someday (honeymoon perhaps! haha)

(1) the rest of Italy (Florence, Pompei, Pisa, Tuscany)
(2) any African countries (maybe Kenya or South Africa)
(3) Egypt
(4) Russia
(5) Germany
(6) Monaco
(7) UAE (I almost went to Abu Dhabi, but gave it to my sister instead bcz she has never traveled abroad)

(D) Countries which I would love to go to AGAIN!

(1) Japan
(2) Greece

Now I realised that I've been blessed. No wonder they say that if ada tahi lalat dekat kaki kita akan berjalan jauh...I have a prominent one on my left foot!

Ya Allah, please make all my traveling dreams come true! Because they say All the World's an Oyster!

2 comments:

Embrace the Mystery said...

kalu tahi lalat kat tangan?? penyepak siam kat orang ke?? HAHAHAH!! miss you bebols~

Sasha Lyna said...

best nyer...byk gile tmpat da pegi n BANYAK nyer tmpat NAK pegi..hehehe..

best2..

whc shows that BANYAK tmpat ive never been to yet...haaaaiihh..insyaAllah!sooon!